Monday, July 21, 2008

Goodbye Good boy-Robert


Tonight my friend, Robert will leave for his country, Holland. After having been practiced and travelled in both Thailand and Laos for several months, it's time for him to go back home (he said like that).

I met Robert at Wat Pa Nanachart on 8th December 2007. We have contacted, talked and shared a lot of ideas especially about meditation, Buddhism and etc. I really admire his effort to practice esp. the hard retreat in Chiangmai. I also have found that he is an interesting person that I can always learn from him. It is nice to have a good friend who always tells me how to improve myself. There are not many people doing like that since I am getting older.
Anyway, I am a bit dissapointed that he doesnt follow his plan - to be a monk. But everyone got their own life and decision. If the way he has chosen is the best way for his life. I just accept that.
I wish him all the best for his future - business, love, friend and family. I really believe that he can do it well in everything if he wants to. I also hope that we will have a chance to contact each other sometime. I think we can be a good friend for our whole lives.
Thanks for the nice time we have been together. I am very glad to meet you.
Good luck....

No comments: