Sunday, May 09, 2010

Hello Bangkok

Hi

Now I am in Bangkok. I have been back for a few days already (since 5th May). I am quite happy with this trip because I can progress my study. I cant do anything in the Netherlands anymore.

The first impression since I have been back is most things are still the same: my family, neighbors, friends. Nothing has obviously changed. (That's why we do not really recognize this truth so well). The second impression is the hot weather. I think I should get used to it, but I realize that in the past, most of the time I was in the cool office. Therefore, it didn't matter how the weather was. But now I am at home or go out. Most of the time is without air-con. Its just so so hot.

I have not meditated since I have been back. I am too tired for that. I think I will start soon. However, I always notice what happen in my mind- it's up and down all the time due to a matter in each period of time. It is interesting to see how the mind work when coordinating with thoughts, emotion and feeling. I have discovered since I was in Holland that nothing is real esp. all the mental phenomena. It happens cos there are some factors. When those factors are gone, relevant feeling and emotions are gone as well.

I hope that I will have a chance to learn this more and more and become less attached with most things. Less suffering is expected.

Best wishes

No comments: