Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Uncertainty

Sometime I am not quite sure if what I have done is right or wrong. It would be good if we can tell in advance what gonna happen in the future. Then we will be on the right track.

Anyway, if everything is forseen or predictable, it wouldnt be 'life'. Or if it's life, it would not be real as it lacks of excitement or interest. But I am thinking if I really need that or not.

Loung Por Cha always said that 'everything is uncertain'. I always remind myself about this- no matter how happy or unhappy I am. But it seems I never really realize it when I am very satisfied with life. The realization just comes with some kind of unsatisfaction.

I hope that in the future I will realize this 'truth' by 'mind', NOT 'thought' as any kind of thought never helps when the real suffering comes. If it could help, it's just a while.....very short time. Then all the suffering just takes over my heart again.

No comments: